Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago
Konsulat Generalny Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w Chicago
30th anniversary of the establishment of the Visegrad Group – V4 (Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia)
MidV4est Investment Forum 2021 (Midwest – Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia)
• Mrs. Małgorzata Bąk-Guzik, Acting Consul General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago
• Mr. Michał J. Rzeźnik – Head of Foreign Trade Office in Chicago, Polish Investment & Trade Agency (PAIH)
• Mr. Tamas Kovacs – Consul General of Hungary in Chicago
• Mr. Jaroslav Kantůrek – Consul General of the Czech Republic in Chicago
• Mrs. Rosemary Macko Wisnosky, Honorary Consul of the Slovak Republic in Chicago
• representatives of the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity, World Business Chicago (WBC), Chicago Sister Cities International (CSCI), Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce (CCC), SelectChicago, Polish American Chamber of Commerce (PACC), LOT Polish Airlines, PGS Software
• leaders of Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Slovak diasporas in the United States
. Thursday, June 17, 7:00 p.m.
. Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago
1530 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, Illinois 60610
. Members of the press who want to participate are asked to register by sending an e-mail with the name of the reporter and media name to email@example.com. The deadline for registration is Wednesday, June 16 at 3 p.m. Space is limited.
. For information contact: Mr. Piotr Semeniuk, Vice Consul, Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago at firstname.lastname@example.org phone (312) 337-8166 or Mr. Michał Rzeźnik, Head of Foreign Trade Office in Chicago, Polish Investment & Trade Agency at email@example.com phone (773) 512-1591.
MidV4est Investment Forum 2021 – an online event will be held on Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM – free registration and more information: https://www.paih.gov.pl/MidV4est_Investment_Forum
MidV4est Investment Forum is a great opportunity for American investors and entrepreneurs to share knowledge and best practices with their European counterparts. In addition, the Forum aims to strengthen cooperation between the V4 countries and the United States, and above all, to familiarize the US business community with the achievements of and opportunities for cooperation with Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Visegrad Group est. 1991